The place you will find all those traditional terminal tackle items.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:41 pm
Thought I would share a pic or two of some of my rather smart Pike Floats, they are a pleasure to admire but actually do get used (as do all of my floats). I cannot believe the finish that the likes of Field, Cook, Lythe etc, manage to achieve....true craftsmanship.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 3770
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Co Durham, land of the prince bishops
Marc. (Prince of Durham)
"Then, as it was, then again it will be. And though the course may change sometimes. Rivers always reach the sea"
- Posts: 2313
- Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 11:34 pm
- Location: Birmingham
i have some of andrew field floats and there works of art
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1465
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving
Wow they are stunning
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 227
- Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:03 am
- Location: County Durham.
Fantastic workmanship, I would never get tired of looking at them.
Qui audet adipiscatur.
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:13 pm
- Location: Midlands.
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm
- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 am
- Location: Llandrindod Wells (Mid Wales)
Andrew does make some Stunning floats. I wish I had half his talent.
God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests