This forum belongs to the River Lea.
- Posts: 438
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:54 pm
- Location: Dunstable/Bedfordshire
Just couple of hours on the upper Lea, then had to go pick up my young grandson, very cold, very misty but caught this fine Chub on Prawn.
The brotherhood of the angle.
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 9880
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Very nice chub that
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish
- Posts: 7395
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:57 pm
- Location: West Herts
Hey, thats great! Is it a club water or errm, free?
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
- Location: Rayne, Essex
Lovely Chub,well done that man
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:56 am
FloatFisher wrote:Hey, thats great! Is it a club water or errm, free?
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:03 pm
Loverly chub and a loverly bit of river ,when i was up that way i would always have a look in there , chub everywhere,think because it was so small and shallow and busy it didn't get hit to bad by the cormarants
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests