Got some interesting traditional angler's clothing you want to talk about.
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:30 pm
- Location: Surrey
Couldn't resist these, I'm fortunate enough to have a "proper" old school gentleman's outfitter near me, staff all have tape measures around there necks, you get the picture.
Not exactly cheap but I couldn't help myself:
I think my tweed collection is now complete......probably
" I have no intention of changing my habits and fully intend to become even more weird as I age."
The Old Buffer
- Posts: 6008
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:24 pm
- Location: Cornwall
Very nice. You can't beat a bit of Harris Tweed.
Old car owners never die....they just rust away
- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:05 pm
- Posts: 3987
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
They remind me of my Dads driving gloves.
Very nice Paul. Or should that be "Oh, suits you Sir"
- Posts: 146
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 am
- Location: Walkern - Hertfordshire
I love tweed Paul, I think its timeless and classic. I have a few Harris Tweed jackets that I air every so often.
Very nice, which side do you wear your gloves?!
- Posts: 2159
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
- Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)
Very nice indeed! Are they lined with leather or some other cloth?
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 2628
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Very traditional, I like them a lot!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 709
- Joined: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:56 pm
- Location: Aachen, Germany
Nice ones..interresting material for gloves.
- Posts: 658
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Yep! Tweed is nearly THE weakness for me - such is my need to procure more it is nearly on par with my addiction to MKIV rods. Just about the only thing I have not managed to find are underpants
and if I did I’d darn well buy the beauties.
- Posts: 346
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:45 pm
I wear tweed for fishing and also in court!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests