A QUANTUM OF SOLACE

Got some interesting traditional angler's clothing you want to talk about.
Northern_Nomad
Arctic Char

Re: A QUANTUM OF SOLACE

Post by Northern_Nomad »

I couldn't quite manage a Bond-esque type tableau for Barbulus – normally a Berretta or Walther PPK, Morland cigarette in ashtray, Martini glass, fan of cards with Royal Flush and some ladies undergarment casually draped nearby… So here are a few bits from my armoury. Apologies to Mr Fleming but at least there’s a bit of fishnet on display :Chuckle:

The hat is my old faithful and has lost its hat band, replacement woven leather one is awaited from my daughter’s fair hand. I think some of Q’s style hat furniture would be a great improvement. As per earlier post a Tarp hat is also under consideration.

PS ....Matthew........... just a glimpse to tease.....keep the thread on track :Wink:
"We knelt side by side looking at it. I knew it was big, and suddenly it dawned on me it was more than that. It was tremendous!" - Richard Walker

Barbulus
Tench

Post by Barbulus »

Great photograph there NN. I wonder how many folk take a Walter PPK in their traditional fishing bag......anyway......it reminds me that I am going to have a go at splitting some cane for the landing net arms soon....another Winter Project.

Julian
Salmon

Post by Julian »

Really good read Barbulus, sounded like a very enjoyable day.
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings

Mushy
Arctic Char

Post by Mushy »

Great read Matthew, I know that fealing when one's dog goes AWAL :hairpull: , thankfully me and my mutt attend less exclusive shooting parties !

Love the hat !
Best Fishes
Mushy

Return to “Traditional Angler's Clothing”