I don't think Chris has gone to the dark side!

This forum belongs to Chris Yates.
Paul D

Re: I don't think Chris has gone to the dark side!

Post by Paul D »

Hope he washed his hands after handling that....

Reedling
Catfish

Post by Reedling »

I reckon he is getting himself tooled up for the match circuit. :Thumb:

Martin James
Eel

Post by Martin James »

I cannot see the problem in C Y being seen using a carbon pole, I use both carbon, glass and cane rods. Horses for courses, there are several on TFF who use a carbon rod at times, as it’s the most efficient rod to use under some conditions.

Paul D

Post by Paul D »

Martin James wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 pm I cannot see the problem in C Y being seen using a carbon pole, I use both carbon, glass and cane rods. Horses for courses, there are several on TFF who use a carbon rod at times, as it’s the most efficient rod to use under some conditions.
We were just having a little fun Martin, no offence I'm sure :Hat:

Reedling
Catfish

Post by Reedling »

Martin James wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:32 pm I cannot see the problem in C Y being seen using a carbon pole, I use both carbon, glass and cane rods. Horses for courses, there are several on TFF who use a carbon rod at times, as it’s the most efficient rod to use under some conditions.
Blimey the 'C' word used three times its all going down hill.. hang draw and Quarter this man. :Thumb:

Michael
Tench

Post by Michael »

It's a joke, chill out!..

Having fished with Chris on numerous occasions, I regulararily heard his opinion of carbon rods & using them, more than once. 😂
It's along the same lines, as his views on rainbow trout!...

So......to find a photograph of Chris, using one of all things a carbon pole, is at the least, a bloody good laugh... 😁

Chill........

Martin James
Eel

Post by Martin James »

Paul no offence taken, angling is all about having fun, if you had been with me today as I had 6lb plus chub taking big chunks of meat on the bottom, and crust off the top, I found these on another bit of river I look after, I really got excited, just like a kid at 80 years of age. Can't wait for the river to have some good water flows.

Kevin
Chub

Post by Kevin »

Chris would make a great Dr Who....time shifting crashing through a hedge to tap on Sheringhams shoulder and politely convince him to stop eating roach!
There is a butchers in the village tonight we fry sausages.

Return to “Chris Yates”