The Chapmans Rods forum.
- Posts: 2128
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am
- Location: Matlock Derbyshire
I'm going to have to ask Mr. Chapman aren't I
With my silken line and delicate hook, I wander in a myriad of ripples and find freedom.
- Posts: 8828
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Berks
While you're at it ask him why a 550 is called a 550? Is it because it's 10% thicker than a 500?
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"
- Posts: 5382
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm
- Location: Hants/Surrey/Berks borders.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests