The Chapmans Rods forum.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1612
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am
- Location: Matlock Derbyshire
I'm going to have to ask Mr. Chapman aren't I
- Posts: 8382
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Berks
While you're at it ask him why a 550 is called a 550? Is it because it's 10% thicker than a 500?
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"
- Posts: 4815
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm
- Location: Hants/Surrey/Berks borders.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest