The Hardy Rods forum.
- Posts: 3983
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
An absolutely wonderful rod Paul, well done. Looking forward to hearing about its new adventures.
- Posts: 7396
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
An amazing acquisition Paul. It must be the ultimate top of the range of vintage rods.
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1901
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:48 pm
- Location: Fareham
What a fabulous piece of angling history
- Posts: 2943
- Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 pm
- Location: Somerset
PershoreHarrier wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:32 am
Absolutely tremendous - I am surprised you have not organised a celebratory firework display and drinks evening on this acquisition.
Thanks Keith maybe we can light a rocket when we meet at Tadpole Bridge, it will handle a Thames chub nicely
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
Congratulations Paul, what a find and what a rod!
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1651
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Wow I look forward to reading of its adventures paul
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests