Colne Perfection

Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods forum.
Roachtench
Ruffe

Re: Cullum’s Colne Perfection

Post by Roachtench »

CWK wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm Like all Andrew's creations that's sublime .. From their colour it appears that he's baked those built cane sections to give a steely feel to the rod with a fast recovery .Might I ask what your brief was in regards to the type / size of fish you intend to target with it ?.
The brief for the original Cullum’s Colne Perfection was simple - to be quick enough in the tip to strike a shy biting dace and with enough steel in mid section to tame the chunkiest chub. Andrew built the perfect tool for the job.
Last edited by Roachtench on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roachtench
Ruffe

Re: Colne Perfection

Post by Roachtench »

ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Roachtench on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roachtench
Ruffe

Re: Cullum’s Colne Perfection

Post by Roachtench »

Roachtench wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:51 pm
CWK wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:49 pm Like all Andrew's creations that's sublime .. From their colour it appears that he's baked those built cane sections to give a steely feel to the rod with a fast recovery .Might I ask what your brief was in regards to the type / size of fish you intend to target with it ?.
The brief for the original Cullum’s Colne Perfection was simple - to be quick enough in the tip to strike a shy biting dace and with enough steel in mid section to tame a chunky chub. And it had to have a whole cane butt. Andrew built the perfect tool for the job. I set the brief, Mr AJD then designed and built the rod.

Return to “Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods”