Andrew J. Davis Website

Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods forum.
Snape
Bailiff

Re: Andrew J. Davis Website

Post by Snape »

Nobby wrote:Probably safer to keep yer hands in yer pockets when you walk past Andrew's table.......
That's what happened to me. I went for a chat and walked away £500 lighter! :Hahaha:
“Fishing is much more than fish. It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers,” Herbert Hoover.
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

CWK
Perch

Post by CWK »

Nobby wrote:Ah yes...to lift up that Roach Perfection is to desire it! Probably safer to keep yer hands in yer pockets when you walk past Andrew's table.......

Lovely high def images on the site that really show the quality of his work. :Hat:

Andrew's Roach Perfection is indeed a superb manifestation of the cane rod builders art . I took delivery of mine last year after giving Andrew carte blanche over the selection of the fixtures and fittings . I cannot believe that the Hardy originals were built with such love , attention to detail and skill . Perfection by name , perfection by nature , and , a bloody nice bloke as well..

Bob Brookes
Zander

Post by Bob Brookes »

A superb site. Congratulations to the designer and of course to Andrew for the wonderful rods. I have one of his rods and would dearly like more. One day perhaps!
"You do not cease to fish because you get old, you get old because you cease to fish"

Return to “Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods”