The birth of 'Carpathia'

Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods forum.
The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Re: The birth of 'Carpathia'

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Oh yes Trevor, coupled with the Browns Barbel Pin I'm also testing. Ashmead is probably the top stalking water in the country, with the chance to come up close and personal with many fish over 30lbs, a good number over 40 and even the chance of something close to 60!! And the chance of meeting them under your feet is very real. Stealth and quiet are needed, but it's how I fish so I should be in my element, I just hope the weather is kind during my stay, if the conditions are right then something quite special could well be on the cards. One has to go into something like this with confidence, confidence in one's own ability and confidence in the tools you are using, and I have both in bucketfulls. That's not being big headed, that's just approaching the situation in the best possible way. The rod I know is more than capable, the reel is a dream to use, simple baits and methods along with a light foot should see me good.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Return to “Andrew J. Davis Cane Rods”