Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 9311
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Posts: 1092
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:07 am
- Location: Hampshire
Welcome Llyr. It would be nice to see some your floats and bobbins.
- Posts: 3694
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 am
- Location: The Shades, Essex
Just one more cast love, and I'll be on me way home
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories
- Posts: 2168
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
- Location: Rayne, Essex
to the forum, enjoy
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 549
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm
- Location: Warwickshire
Welcome to the TFF Llyr I’m sure you’ll enjoy it here
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:20 pm
Welcome to the TFF bank, Llyr.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests