Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 10718
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Posts: 2409
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm
Welcome and a happy new year to you L&F
- Posts: 3737
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:49 pm
- Location: Essex Boy
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:04 pm
Well it's certainly a nice warm welcome from the chaps on here. Thanks
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:58 pm
- Location: Correze, France
Welcome to the TFF from a lapsed Wensum angler!
The dace is both lively and lean,
With a beautiful silvery sheen;
He'll snatch at your flies
With a lightning-like rise
And unless you are sharp, he's just been.
- Posts: 743
- Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:31 pm
- Location: Norfolk
Hello and welcome from another Norfolk
Cracking start to the year!
- Posts: 293
- Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:42 am
- Location: Gloucestershire
”If you don’t come home either wet or injured, you’re not trying hard enough...”
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3014
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
- Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)
Welcome to the TFF, Lime&Flint!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you LF!
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 762
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
- Location: Glorious Nottinghamshire
warm welcome and wishing you all the best for this year - may your catches be memorably and your health perfect to enjoy fishing all year.