Greetings from East Sussex

Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
Richard C
Brown Trout

Re: Greetings from East Sussex

Post by Richard C »

Thank you all for your warm welcome and lovely comments.
Spent a while browsing around a synopsis of topics yesterday and am pleased that I have certainly found the right place, albeit by chance.

To RB Traditional: I am overwhelmed at your kind and generous offer sir.
I happen to frequent Kent almost every day. I am lucky enough to drive a bus through to Royal Tunbridge Wells from the south coast and fly fish quite near to there often. Deservedly nicknamed the Garden of England in my humble opinion, quite beautiful.
Thank you again and will quite likely take you up on your offer. Perhaps you would pm me with areas you fish as I suspect that you are talking about further East of the county than I am familiar with.
"We shall not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.".
T. S Eliot
http://richard-cleaver.blogspot.co.uk/

CraigM
Grayling

Post by CraigM »

A belated welcome from sunny Hampshire.

Look forward to updates on your re-tracing of your steps & the book.

Best of luck with both.

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

Hi Sussex....will most definately give you a pm to arrange some "dangling". We are based in the Weald of Kent...Smarden, Pluckley area....Pop Larkin teritory! A lot of our fishing is on the Romney Marsh (Venables teritory) drains or the Rother, or nearer to us the rivers Beult, Teise and Medway. We also get away to fish the Hants Avon and Wye quite regularly and our stretch of the Kennet....and I haven't included the still waters....All in all a nice variety of fishing...You'd be most welcome
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”