Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:41 pm
Just joined and looking forward to making use of the forum.
- Head Bailiff
- Posts: 18123
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Welcome to the forum Graeme.
The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 8963
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Welcome to the TFF Graeme
- Posts: 2070
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Graeme!
What made you want to join the forum?
Greetings from Bamberg
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Posts: 7395
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Graeme
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
Welcome to the forum Graeme
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome good luck for this coming season
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests