Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:41 pm
Just joined and looking forward to making use of the forum.
- Head Bailiff
- Posts: 17857
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Welcome to the forum Graeme.
The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9257
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 8694
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 799
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Welcome to the TFF Graeme
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1840
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Graeme!
What made you want to join the forum?
Greetings from Bamberg
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 205
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Posts: 7384
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Graeme
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 681
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
Welcome to the forum Graeme
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1380
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving
Welcome good luck for this coming season
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Crucian and 2 guests