Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:30 pm
- Location: Minehead
Welcome to the forum
"Try to learn something about everything and everything about something."
- Posts: 18
- Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:57 pm
- Location: Thatcham, Berkshire
Thank you all for your most generous words of welcome.
I've posted the Tom Watson Wasp with some photos, but being new to these forum things, I don't know if I've done it right or put it in the right place!!! If you search on Watson, you should find it.
"Leave only footprints"
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
- Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)
Welcome to the TFF, Chris!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 727
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 am
- Location: Houten, the Netherlands
Welcome and enjoy!
- Posts: 5713
- Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:14 am
- Location: Llandrindod Wells (Mid Wales)
Welcome to the forum Chris.
God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2016 10:23 pm
- Location: twix So'ton and Winch
Alan, of Hampshire
trying my hand at restoring old rods,
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:30 pm
- Location: Surrey
Welcome aboard Sir, nice opening post
" I have no intention of changing my habits and fully intend to become even more weird as I age."
The Old Buffer
- Posts: 1233
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm
- Location: Burton on Trent
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests