Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 8849
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
A warm welcome to you
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Posts: 718
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:00 pm
Welcome to the forum Robbo
"An undisturbed river is as perfect as we will ever know, every refractive slide of cold water a glimpse of eternity" - Thomas McGuane
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1504
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome sir good luck for this coming season
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Robbo
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 19
- Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:54 am
Thank guys. I hope to chat with you all in the coming weeks.
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:28 am
- Location: Houten, the Netherlands
Welcome and enjoy!
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:36 pm
- Location: Ledbury
Welcome to the forum, I think you will enjoy it here.
The older I get the better I was.
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm
- Location: Burton on Trent
Welcome Just keep fishing to keep young
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests