Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 616
- Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:51 pm
- Location: Rural Somerset
Hello and a warm welcome to the forum Lee.
Great to hear you are enjoying angling again... and even better to hear you are helping a new generation to discover those pleasures as well.
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm
Hope you enjoy your membership of the TFF and wishing you, and yours a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Posts: 3652
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1918
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 pm
- Location: North Worcestershire
A warm welcome from North Worcestershire.
- Posts: 1236
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
Welcome to the TFF Lee ,enjoy
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
- Posts: 8636
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
Another round peg finds this round hole. Welcome.
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:36 pm
- Location: Ledbury
Welcome Lee, I too use a quill float almost exclusively. I think you will enjoy the forum.
The older I get the better I was.
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:55 pm
- Location: West Wales
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1840
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
- Location: Rayne, Essex
Welcome to the forum, yours is a familiar story to most on here
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:59 am
- Location: Zeeland NL
Welcome to the forum, as new member myself I trust you will find this site as interesting and informative as am finding it..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests