Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
Totman
Minnow

Re: New Member

Post by Totman »

All the very best to you Shimano hope you enjoy the forum

Shimano
Minnow

Post by Shimano »

HI all
went fishing yesterday very fine day but unfortunately the lakes were frozen over so I enjoyed a nice walk instead and the exercise and finished with a nice hot cup of tea

Tengisgol
Barbel

Post by Tengisgol »

Shimano wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:34 pm Where do I go for the sale section I was not aware there was one
It's here Sir viewforum.php?f=94

But you may not be able to see it yet because you need to have made a certain amount of posts. Also, please check the TFF selling policy that you will see at the top.

Welcome to the Forum by the way!
Where the willows meet the water...

https://sites.google.com/site/tengisgol/

Shimano
Minnow

Post by Shimano »

Thank you for your help I am still having trouble entering Photos and Smilies any ideas please

Kevin
Chub

Post by Kevin »

Hi,click on the tinypic below,then click "browse" it will go to your picture file,chose the pic you want to post,click on the pic then click "open"down in the right hand corner of your screen.Tinypic will upload the pic and show a box with the pics details,click on this,it turns blue, hold down ctrl on your keyboard and at the same time hold down the letter c on your keyboard.Then let go, put your curser into the "reply" box,click, hold down ctrl and the letter V at the same time,the pic should appear as writing in the box,then press "full edit and preview to see if its there,if it is click submit.
Hope this helps.
For smilies just move your curser/pointer over the one you want to post,click on the smilie :)

OldTackle
Arctic Char

Post by OldTackle »

Welcome aboard, Sir :Hat:
< °) >>><( Christopher )><<< (° >

Shimano
Minnow

Post by Shimano »

I ventured out on Tuesday for a fish no good at all. I went to my local syndicate water 4 lakes still frozen over out of 5 fished one no good, the wind was south east very cold day but I did enjoy the day although very cold

Shimano
Minnow

Post by Shimano »

Hi all
Been fishing a few times now at the local syndicate water had a few Tench and a 18.5lb Mirror nice to be out sitting in the sun when I get the chance all on swing tip great fun

Shimano
Minnow

Post by Shimano »

Hi folks been away for a while not had much time to do anything as my mother has recently died I have a lot to do

Kingfisher
Catfish

Post by Kingfisher »

Sorry for your loss Shimano. Welcome back.

God never did make a more calm, quiet, innocent recreation than angling.

Izaak Walton

Return to “New Member Information and Welcome”