Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 666
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
A warm welcome to you
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1347
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving
Welcome Brendan you've just made 500 new friends enjoy the forum
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1829
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Brendan!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm
Welcome Brendan I'm sure you'll enjoy it here
- Posts: 582
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Brendan. Enjoy!!!
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:39 pm
I'm sure you will get a lot more of a bend in your stick, also your string pulled in the future, a warm welcome to TFF
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3297
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm
- Location: Along the Greensand Way
Welcome aboard sir.....tis a jolly ship!
"Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:36 pm
- Location: Ledbury
Welcome to the forum, you should feel quite at home here.
The older I get the better I was.
- Posts: 632
- Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:28 pm
- Location: Basingstoke
Welcome , Brendan.
An old man, who's only pleasure left in life, is sitting by some water, fiddling with his maggots?
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 843
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello I am a Lancastrian too
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests