Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 871
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello every one nice to be able to talk to you all I have been reading for 3 years I am still learning how to do things on my I pad a bad car crash (not my fault)in which I got head injuries I needed a hobby that kept me learning and also fine motor skills fishing was perfect had done it all my life but reading tff got me hooked on cane rods it took of from their you are all so knowledgable it's amazing till we talk again Mike
- Head Bailiff
- Posts: 18046
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Welcome to the forum Mike.
The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Mike
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 4563
- Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:41 am
- Location: Kent
Welcome to the TFF Mike (Black Prince), I look forward to hearing of your exploits in the wonderful world of traditional tackle and Angling.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome to the forum Mike
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Posts: 3791
- Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Co Durham, land of the prince bishops
Marc. (Prince of Durham)
"Then, as it was, then again it will be. And though the course may change sometimes. Rivers always reach the sea"
- Posts: 192
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello Mike, welcome to the TFF
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1941
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
- Location: Rayne, Essex
and enjoy the forum
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 216
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3422
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm
- Location: Along the Greensand Way
Nice to have you aboard.....enjoy
"Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests