Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1470
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving
Welcome to the forum sir
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello Dave, welcome to the TFF
- Posts: 681
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
A sincere welcome to the fold Dave. Ted.
- Posts: 5367
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:30 pm
- Location: Surrey
Welcome to the forum Dave, you've come to the right place for all things cane and traditional.
" I have no intention of changing my habits and fully intend to become even more weird as I age."
The Old Buffer
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Dave
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
Welcome to you
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Posts: 606
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Dave!!!
- Posts: 2406
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome to the forum!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
Welcome aboard Dave.
And when the clouds depart And the path is clear, Follow your head, follow your heart And should you reach paradise before me. Mine's a lager
R Hutchinson 1983 From The Carp Strikes Back
- Posts: 3759
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome to the forum Dave.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests