Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 678
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Very nice intro and I too fish alone 99% of the time in the quietest places where it is often possible not to see or hear another human being all day long. Mind you there are plenty of places like that in deepest Herefordshire!
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
Welcome back .
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Welcome back to the forum
- Posts: 7357
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome back on board Oldangler
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1320
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am
- Location: Matlock Derbyshire
A belated welcome back Rod and I very much look forward to the development of "The Ranger" ....bet that's got everyone guessing
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:20 pm
Welcome back to the TFF bank, OldAngler.
- Posts: 2001
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome back to the forum!
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:10 pm
- Location: North Bucks
Hello from one of the new members...
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3000
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 am
- Location: The Shades, Ongar, Essex
Welcome back Sir
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest