Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Posts: 733
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello binbag your going to like it here
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
A very warm welcome yo you
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3218
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm
- Location: Along the Greensand Way
A very warm welcome BB...(did you see how I did that chaps? Ha!) Pull up a stool pour a favourite tipple and enjoy the banter on a lovely autumnal evening
"Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm
Welcome to the forum Tom. Enjoy
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF Ralph!
You'll probably find some nice rods soon!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 783
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 1247
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving
Welcome to the forum
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9089
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Ralph..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests