Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 665
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
Welcome to the forum .
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9089
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 504
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:19 pm
- Location: Barnsley, Yorkshire
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 783
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1782
- Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm
- Location: Rayne, Essex
to the forum, enjoy
There are three things that improve with age: wine, friendship and water sense, and there's no short cut.
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1320
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am
- Location: Matlock Derbyshire
Dusty, welcome and you will get dusty restoring a proper fishing rod!
Hope we see some photos of your restoration/s. There are plenty of people to advise and inspire you on this forum, I have fallen under their spell and enjoy the process enormously.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1706
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF Dusty!
I can't wait to seeing some pictures ....
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 674
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Dusty..
- Posts: 678
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Welcome Dusty - this forum is THE place for rod and reel restoration although I don't do it myself.....
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests