Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 768
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 47
- Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:10 pm
- Location: North Bucks
Thanks for all the warm welcomes chaps
- Posts: 604
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello stevie and
- Posts: 2636
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:48 am
- Location: Barnet
Welcome, but with a warning - Harry H (fourth post) was right!
"Write drunk, edit sober" - Hemingway.
Hemingway didn't have to worry about accidentally hitting "submit" before he edited.
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Welcome to the TFF - there is a lot to enjoy
- Posts: 478
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Welcome Steve B -- you will find all the help and support that you need on this forum - enjoy!!
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9019
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1904
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome, enjoy the forum!
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:43 pm
Welcome to the forum Steve
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Keston and 5 guests