Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1616
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome to the forum Nick
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 9015
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
Welcome Nick, enjoy the forum and have a great Christmas
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 874
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello nick and a very warm
was a wildfowler my self mike
- Posts: 1232
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm
- Location: Burton on Trent
Hello Nick Welcome
Yes Wildfowler my love with my pair of Irish Water Spanils in my younger days in Wigtown Bay.
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:53 am
Welcome Nick, angler and wild fowler, a kindred spirit to BB!
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1893
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:48 pm
- Location: Fareham
Hello and welcome
Storm in a Teacup
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:01 pm
- Location: SW Scotland
Thanks for the warm welcome. Good to see a few goose worriers on here. We are having turkey today as I’ve not been that lucky on the foreshore over the last few days.
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
Hello and welcome Nick. Happy Christmas and Hoggmanay
- Posts: 3937
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Nick.
I used to fish quite a bit around the Castle Douglas area and usually staying in Newton Stewart. It's a lovely area with some great fishing, must get back over there soon.
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
Welcome to the forum NIck Merry Christmas
And when the clouds depart And the path is clear, Follow your head, follow your heart And should you reach paradise before me. Mine's a lager
R Hutchinson 1983 From The Carp Strikes Back
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests