Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 8994
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 7334
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:58 pm
- Location: County Durham
hello and welcome to the forum Parker.
- Posts: 2471
- Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:49 pm
- Location: Essex Boy
A jolly good welcome to you!
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:02 pm
- Location: Braunton, North Devon
Welcome to this happy Band of Brothers of the Angle, old chap <(((><
"If you can wait, and not be tired of waiting......" Kipling
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3360
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Parker and best wishes for 2018.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1875
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
I am sure that you will greatly enjoy the forum!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 460
- Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:29 pm
- Location: Scotland
- Posts: 381
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Very nice intro Parker - you have found a spiritual home at TFF.....
- Posts: 517
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
Welcome Parker and best fishes for 2018!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests