Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm
It’s good to meet you Christian.
Don’t worry about your English, it’s better than some on here
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1994
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Herzlich willkommen Christian!
Slow and simple - exactly my approach to angling.
Greetings from Bamberg
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1504
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome to the forum
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Christian
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 3793
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome to the forum Christian.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 871
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello Christian nice place here lots of knowledgeable gentlemen with a lot to read enjoy and
- Posts: 668
- Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:41 pm
- Location: Maldon, Essex
Welcome to the forum sir .
Knowledge comes but Wisdom lingers
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
Welcome aboard sir
And when the clouds depart And the path is clear, Follow your head, follow your heart And should you reach paradise before me. Mine's a lager
R Hutchinson 1983 From The Carp Strikes Back
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:19 pm
Well thank you all for that heart warming welcome!
- Posts: 436
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
A very warm welcome to you Sir
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests