Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Motti
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1655
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:40 pm
- Location: Germany
Welcome aboard, Sir. Must be good waters around you. Just March and you already caught more than I in a year. And a burbot? Where is Duebel then?
< °) >>><( Christopher )><<< (° >
- Posts: 24
- Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:21 am
thank you for welcome. Maybe I've written something wrong in my broken english. No, I had only some small burbots this year. And yes, Duebel has knoked on my door.
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:19 pm
Gruezi and a hearty welcome also from my side from Salzburg Austria - a bit late but I just saw it now that you are also in this wonderful forum as well.
- Posts: 2472
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome, enjoy the forum Motti!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 681
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
Welcome to the forum, I love visiting Switzerland, usually to Chateau D'oex.
- Posts: 1226
- Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:55 pm
- Location: Burton on Trent
Welcome love Switzerland and the people been many times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests