Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm
Welcome to the forum Peter.
- Posts: 3937
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Peter.
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:45 pm
- Location: Deepest Darkest Essex
A warm welcome to you Barbelseeker but not to BT
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:07 am
- Location: Colorado, USA
Welcome sir, it's a pleasure to have you here.
Worry less about who you might offend, and care more about who you might inspire.
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1421
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
Welcome Peter ,enjoy the forum
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Welcome back to the TFF Peter
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:58 pm
- Location: County Durham
Hello and welcome to the forum.
- Posts: 634
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Peter!
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:53 pm
- Location: East Yorkshire
Good to see that you are back in the fold, Peter.
And thanks to Mark for his patience.
My offer of ten bob for that Richard Walker Mk IV still stands!
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
- Location: Glorious Nottinghamshire
But if I peg it before you, it is on my will. I will leave details later on why and when it was won as an Angling Times prize rod - took a visit to Peterborough to find out!.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests