Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:45 pm
- Location: Deepest Darkest Essex
Welcome from a neighbour in darkest Essex
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 822
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9351
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A belated hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 681
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:54 pm
A warm welcome GQ, from South Suffolk.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:02 pm
- Location: ipswich suffolk
Aah another suffolk boy ,
Welcome and enjoy the wealth of knowledge and information within
- Posts: 7389
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Goose Quill
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests