Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 8641
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1829
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Iain!
I've already had a look at your superb porcupine quills.
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 1237
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1568
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:48 pm
- Location: Fareham
Hello and welcome from the (Not so ) sunny south coast .
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1347
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving
Welcome to the forum
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 pm
- Posts: 93
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm
- Location: Canterbury, UK
hi Iain. a newbie here myself.. welcome.
- Posts: 2213
- Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:44 am
- Location: Oxfordshire
Hello, and welcome from the north of the county
- Posts: 7380
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
Welcome aboard Iain
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 8231
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Berks
Hello Iain, from South Oxfordshire on the Thames!
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests