Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 874
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:09 pm
- Location: Lancashire
Hello Jamie and
you will find this forum very interesting
- Posts: 198
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello Jamie, welcome to the TFF
- Posts: 2103
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
- Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)
Welcome to the TFF, Jamie!
I hope we'll see some pictures of your floats and rods soon!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 835
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1411
- Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:34 pm
- Location: Pulborough, West Sussex
Welcome aboard Jamie
And when the clouds depart And the path is clear, Follow your head, follow your heart And should you reach paradise before me. Mine's a lager
R Hutchinson 1983 From The Carp Strikes Back
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome to the forum Jamie
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Posts: 1119
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
From your intro Jamie, it sounds like you will be very much at home on the superb TFF !! Enjoy!
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm
- Location: Canterbury, UK
- Posts: 193
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
- Location: Glorious Nottinghamshire
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests