Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 5079
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:58 pm
- Location: Hants/Surrey/Berks borders.
Welcome - Haute Marne? Not too far from Orient lakes?
- Posts: 3904
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome to the forum Lanceolatus.
- Posts: 2590
- Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:22 am
- Location: The Lake District
Welcome to the forum Lanceolatus! Great to have another fly fisherman on board. I'd love to see some photos of your fly fishing in France.
- Posts: 7395
- Joined: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:42 pm
- Location: North Buckinghamshire
There is no peace on earth like the peace of fishing in the early mornings
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm
- Location: Canterbury, UK
welcome.. and Hi from England
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1972
- Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:56 pm
- Location: Sheffield and Nice (France)
Bienvenue mon brave!
'You may say I'm a dreamer but I am not the only one.......'
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1570
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome to the forum
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 2543
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Paul F wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:26 am
Bonjour et bienvenue
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests