Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 189
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm
Hello all. My name is Liphook aka Al. Looking forward to learning plenty of this forum. Thanks to Nobby for guiding me on here through his posts on FM
- Posts: 680
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:07 am
- Location: Hampshire
Good evening to you Sir! A hearty welcome to the forum
- Head Bailiff
- Posts: 18125
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Welcome to the forum Al.
The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9354
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir,
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome to the forum Al
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Posts: 2074
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Al!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 167
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
Al, welcome to the font of knowledge
- Posts: 2546
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome Al, if you learn as much as I have from Nobby, you will be a lucky man!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 3913
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Al.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests