Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 575
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm
Hello all. My name is Liphook aka Al. Looking forward to learning plenty of this forum. Thanks to Nobby for guiding me on here through his posts on FM
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 961
- Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:07 am
- Location: Hampshire
Good evening to you Sir! A hearty welcome to the forum
- Head Bailiff
- Posts: 18353
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Welcome to the forum Al.
The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9367
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir,
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 845
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1756
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! Fancy a pint?
Welcome to the forum Al
Formerly known as Bobthefloat
- Posts: 2266
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
- Location: Frankonia (Northern Bavaria)
Welcome to the TFF, Al!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
- Location: Glorious Nottinghamshire
Al, welcome to the font of knowledge
- Posts: 2736
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome Al, if you learn as much as I have from Nobby, you will be a lucky man!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Sea Trout
- Posts: 4072
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Al.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests