Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 2298
- Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:51 pm
- Location: Devon
Hello and Welcome DD......
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm
- Location: Canterbury, UK
- Head Bailiff
- Posts: 18355
- Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:55 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Welcome to the forum Deefors Dad.
The most precious places in the English landscape are those secretive corners,
where you find only elder trees, nettles and dreams. (BB - Denys Watkins-Pitchford).
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 244
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
- Location: Glorious Nottinghamshire
Welcome youngster - from no doubt an older bloke - enjoy
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
A very warm welcome to the TFF Sir.
- Posts: 191
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 am
- Location: Walkern - Hertfordshire
Welcome to the waterside Deefors Dad .
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Deefors Dad!
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:30 pm
- Location: Surrey
Welcome aboard Sir..... think you'll find most of us are "fairly old blokes"
" I have no intention of changing my habits and fully intend to become even more weird as I age."
The Old Buffer
Thank you all for the warm welcome.
I look forward to learning, sharing and having some fun.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests