Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3356
- Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:03 am
- Location: The Shades, Ongar, Essex
Just one more cast love, and I'll be on me way home
Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and memories
- Posts: 9178
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 am
- Location: North Oxfordshire
Welcome aboard from a fellow tangler!
I will make you Fishers of Men said Fish to Fishes
For Fish is Fisher of Man who Fishes
~ Steve Hillage
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Brown Trout
- Posts: 1408
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 3:16 pm
- Location: Newark on trent
I spend most of my life fishing the Rest i just waste
- Posts: 2543
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome Tangle master, enjoy the forum!
- Posts: 628
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Tanglemaster!
- Posts: 144
- Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:11 pm
- Location: Canterbury, UK
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:41 pm
Cheers Everyone. Duebel: When i work out how to upload the photos i will take some shots of my rods and reels.
PS. Gobio: If i had thought of 'Birds nest' first that would be my by line!
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 220
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
A very nice introduction TM - you will find everything you need on the TFF!!
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests