Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 9178
- Joined: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:52 am
- Location: North Oxfordshire
Welcome Stuart from another Oxfordshire (North) angler.
I mostly fish the Warks Avon and Thames.
I will make you Fishers of Men said Fish to Fishes
For Fish is Fisher of Man who Fishes
~ Steve Hillage
- Posts: 2543
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
A belated welcome, enjoy the forum!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:21 pm
Welcome Stuart. Masses of back reading to be had on here if you have the time!
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Welcome to the TFF Sir.
- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:26 pm
- Location: Surrey
I grew up in south Oxon, frequenting the Thames and lovely tench lakes.
- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Stuart! You should let us have a look at your present rods and reels before your collection gets out of hand ...
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello Stuart, welcome to the TFF
- Posts: 8629
- Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm
- Location: Berks
Welcome from a Thames angler!
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 829
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
Welcome to the TFF Stuart
- Posts: 741
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:39 pm
A very warm welcome, lucky you to have the Thames
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests