Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 2543
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome to the forum Paul!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 3904
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome aboard Paul,
This is a good time of year to get those rods and reels sorted out.
Just post a couple of photos and give an idea of what you are intending to do. I am sure that will get you loads of help on here.
- Posts: 2114
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 pm
- Location: North Worcestershire
And a warm welcome from North Worcestershire.
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Paul - you will absolutely love it on the TFF. It was made for people like you!!
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1574
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Sat May 07, 2016 11:42 pm
- Location: Lansing, Michigan
Welcome to the Forum, Paul.
There are several resident experts on centrepins here who can guide you through any number of repairs and restorations. You're in the right place!
- Posts: 2069
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Paul!
I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of your rods and reels!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 528
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
Welcome to the TFF Sir.
- Posts: 196
- Joined: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello Paul, welcome to the forum
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:44 pm
I'm overwhelmed by all your greetings. What a nice place.
I'll try to get back today with pictures, and a rough outline of the repairs needed to my rods and reels.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests