Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 2612
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Enjoy the forum Frank!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1719
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:40 pm
- Location: Germany, Lower Saxony
A hearty welcome from Hannover region, Sir.
< °) >>><( Christopher )><<< (° >
- Posts: 5442
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:30 pm
- Location: Surrey
Welcome aboard Frank
" I have no intention of changing my habits and fully intend to become even more weird as I age."
The Old Buffer
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:19 pm
An also hearty welcome from Salzburg, Austria.
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1651
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:27 pm
- Location: Over there that's me waving! I like your hat is it lined?
Welcome to the forum
Your one bite away from the best session of your life
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:06 am
Welcome to the most friendly, helpful and knowledgeable forum on classic fishing tackle.
- Posts: 1152
- Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:02 pm
- Location: Hereford
Welcome to TFF Frank. Looking at the weather map for Europe it looks cold and snowy with that anticyclone driving the arctic air into Berlin and surrounds....
Trouble is, the fish just don't read the books......
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests