Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 461
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:05 pm
- Location: London
Welcome to the forum Frank.
- Silver Bream
- Posts: 229
- Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:00 pm
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 9071
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
Greetings and a happy new year.
Old Man River
- Posts: 493
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 3:43 pm
- Location: Yorkshire
Welcome and hello Frank, when I was in the British Army in Berlin in 1972 I used to fish the Havel, plus many more smallish drains and streams in the Grunewald , catching Tench, Roach, Bream, and Carp.I understand there were some very big Catfish (Wels) in the Havel and the lakes, but never saw one. I loved being in Berlin, and have visited since a couple of times, the city has changed in so many ways since the wall came down , it was up and running , dividing the city when I was there, you would have been about twelve years old then.
Old Man River
Hurrumph....... whatever happened to Handlines ?
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:30 pm
Thank you all for welcoming
- Posts: 638
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Frank!
- Posts: 2009
- Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:05 am
- Location: Matlock Derbyshire
Happy new year Frank and welcome to this fine forum
- Posts: 659
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
A warm welcome Frank to TFF
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:19 am
- Location: Bamberg / Germany
Welcome to the TFF
Greetings from Bamberg
Hannes / Bamberg, Germany
- Honorary Vice President
- Posts: 9357
- Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 am
- Location: North Warwickshire
A hearty welcome, Sir.
"Beside the water I discovered (or maybe rediscovered) the quiet. The sort of quiet that allows one to be woven into the tapestry of nature instead of merely standing next to it." Estaban.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests