Just joined the Traditional Fisherman's Forum, why not pop into this forum and introduce yourself.
- Posts: 2074
- Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:49 pm
Welcome to the TFF, Wayne!
Greetings from Bamberg
- Posts: 537
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:04 pm
- Location: North Norfolk
A hearty welcome Wayne to TFF.
- Crucian Carp
- Posts: 830
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 pm
- Location: Sheffield
- Posts: 2546
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:58 am
Welcome to the forum!
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:33 pm
Thanks everyone.this is a couple of pics of the little lake
20 minutes walk from my house,summer and autumn
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:11 pm
- Location: East Sussex
Welcome! Lovely looking lake!!
- Posts: 3913
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Welcome to the forum Wayne.
- Posts: 630
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:10 am
- Location: Buckinghamshire
A very warm welcome to you Wayne!
- Posts: 68
- Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:45 pm
- Location: Deepest Darkest Essex
Welcome Wayne, that's a gorgeous little lake and I would love to share your philosophy of minimal tackle but looking around the room I think I have a lot to learn
- Rainbow Trout
- Posts: 3493
- Joined: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:10 pm
- Location: Along the Greensand Way
You’ve turned up in the right place if as you say you like simple uncomplicated fishing and a pint afterwards
"Fishing is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests