The J. W. Young and Allcocks Reels forum.
- Posts: 378
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:45 pm
A recent purchase and not with me yet.
An extra set of line pillars have been added.
- Sea Trout
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Nice job, I saw a 4.5 inch one not so long ago with the same modification.
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 9237
- Joined: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:03 pm
- Location: Not far from the Wye
- Posts: 2206
- Joined: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 am
- Location: Ilkeston, Derbyshire
seen this on various versions of the c815's .one way to fill in the arbor i guess
I try to be funny... but sometimes I merely look it! Steve
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests