The J. W. Young and Allcocks Reels forum.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1065
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:10 pm
- Location: East End of the City
Now that's a nice pair.
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sat Oct 26, 2013 5:22 pm
- Location: Gloucestershire
Ooh, two lovely reels! Both very hard to find. They are both included in my updated J.W. Young book - which is coming along nicely
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 10240
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:40 pm
- Location: S.W.Surrey
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests