Pictures of Rod Hutchinson

This forum belongs to Rod Hutchinson.
The Sweetcorn Kid
Wild Carp

Re: Pictures of Rod Hutchinson

Post by The Sweetcorn Kid »

Always at the Archer Charity Social is our Rod. A couple of years back we sat beside the camp fire until 2am singing Elvis songs and drinking whisky. Loves a sing song does our Rod.
SK
The Compleat Tangler

“Imagination is the real magic that exists in this world. Look inwards to see outwards. And capture it in writing.”

Nigel 'Fennel' Hudson

Click here for my Youtube Channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeoyLH ... 5H4u8sTDgA

Carp Artist
Arctic Char

Post by Carp Artist »

RBTraditional wrote:Rod was a hero and still is to many old school carpers.......I have great admiration for the man and his achievements. I remember talking to him at a carp anglers association bash many years ago, he was a mine of information. We hit the bar afterwards.......there was no way I could compete, I don't think Peter Mohan was too impressed! :Chuckle:
I will second that... Maybe we were both at the same meeting?
Not a fish was visible that first time I visited Beechmere; an utter
stillness brooded over the place and I felt the strange and sinister atmosphere which, so the story goes,
has been the cause of several suicides.’
BB – Confessions of a Carp Fisher

RBTraditional
Catfish

Post by RBTraditional »

Carp Artist wrote:
RBTraditional wrote:Rod was a hero and still is to many old school carpers.......I have great admiration for the man and his achievements. I remember talking to him at a carp anglers association bash many years ago, he was a mine of information. We hit the bar afterwards.......there was no way I could compete, I don't think Peter Mohan was too impressed! :Chuckle:
I will second that... Maybe we were both at the same meeting?
Quite probably CA, if memory serves me well it would have been very early eighties, maybe even 1980......
" Angling is not an escape from life, but often a deeper immersion into it..."

https://thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk/

Return to “Rod Hutchinson”