The Dipper

The Rodrill of London Rods forum.
Mick
Chub

Re: The Dipper

Post by Mick »

Lovely looking rod, except for the green button!

Coral Maestro
Chub

Post by Coral Maestro »

Ljm183 wrote: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:56 pm Anyone got or used one of these ?

Rodrill Dipper 10ft carp rod

Yes, best cane carp rod I've used. See post in this section (Rodrill) of the forum.
What do they know of fishing who know only one fish and one way to fish for him?
- Jack Hargreaves.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Another recent acquisition is a fibreglass Rodrill Dipper, 10ft 2 piece fibreglass rod! It is in my opinion a light Carp/ Avon type rod. This one is in stunning original condition with original labelled bag. The pictures do not do it justice, but it will be going to Romsey with a few other gems! :Hat:Image ImageImageImage
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Coral Maestro
Chub

Post by Coral Maestro »

Lea Dweller wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:05 pm Another recent acquisition is a fibreglass Rodrill Dipper, 10ft 2 piece fibreglass rod! It is in my opinion a light Carp/ Avon type rod. This one is in stunning original condition with original labelled bag. The pictures do not do it justice, but it will be going to Romsey with a few other gems! :Hat:Image ImageImageImage
That's a lovely looking rod. Have you used it?
What do they know of fishing who know only one fish and one way to fish for him?
- Jack Hargreaves.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Post by Lea Dweller »

Coral Maestro wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:21 pm
Lea Dweller wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:05 pm Another recent acquisition is a fibreglass Rodrill Dipper, 10ft 2 piece fibreglass rod! It is in my opinion a light Carp/ Avon type rod. This one is in stunning original condition with original labelled bag. The pictures do not do it justice, but it will be going to Romsey with a few other gems! :Hat:Image ImageImageImage
That's a lovely looking rod. Have you used it?
No, I don't think anyone has used it, but whoever buy's it will! It has a lovely progressive action and the original threaded tip eye for swingtip/quiver use!

Return to “Rodrill of London Cane Rods”