A forum to show any of your restored or built traditional fishing reels.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- Posts: 3936
- Joined: Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:02 am
- Location: Durham.
Another excellent episode Leigh. Thanks for showing..
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1697
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:40 pm
- Location: Germany, Lower Saxony
Leigh, I don't get tired to mention you have a great talent there! Thanks for letting us have a glimpse...
< °) >>><( Christopher )><<< (° >
- Posts: 1047
- Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:10 pm
- Location: Wales
Superb! Both reel and film making
"We knelt side by side looking at it. I knew it was big, and suddenly it dawned on me it was more than that. It was tremendous!" - Richard Walker
- Arctic Char
- Posts: 1579
- Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:20 pm
Every episode is brilliant Leigh, well done both of you
- Wild Carp
- Posts: 9880
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:33 pm
- Location: Leicestershire
Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish
- Posts: 633
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 6:22 pm
Another excellent episode Leigh
- Posts: 2108
- Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:54 pm
- Location: Nottingham
Just tried to watch this and I see the channel has gone. I do hope it comes back as I really enjoyed the episodes.
I have laid aside business, and gone a'fishing.
- Posts: 619
- Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:10 pm
- Location: East End of the City
It appears to have gone walkabouts.
If you have no grease with you, and your rings are full of ice, do not cut out the ice with a pen-knife but get your man to put the rings one by one in his mouth, and so to thaw the ice.
- Posts: 188
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:28 pm
- Location: Glorious Nottinghamshire
Cannot see anything! either Episode 1, 2 or 3
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest