Tackle fairs ?

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Old Man River
Eel

Tackle fairs ?

Post by Old Man River »

Early I know, but after the Lockdown easing briefing, has anybody heard any plans for tackle fairs this year ?

David.
Hurrumph....... whatever happened to Handlines ?

Santiago
Wild Carp

Re: Tackle fairs ?

Post by Santiago »

I wouldn't expect any before June!
"....he felt the gentle touch on the line and he was happy"

Hemingway

Beresford
Sea Trout

Post by Beresford »

I'm still not convinced that much will go ahead until the end of the year. All dates so far proposed are best cases and the reality is that things will probably slip and the numbers admitted will remain restricted due to the need for continued social distancing. I hope I'm wrong but I'm not believing any good news until it actually happens.
The Split Cane Splinter Group

Silfield
Brown Trout

Post by Silfield »

I am yet to visit a tackle fair and was hoping that this was going to be the year that I broke the duck. Fingers crossed.
“There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind.”
Washington Irving

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

Silfield wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:11 pm I am yet to visit a tackle fair and was hoping that this was going to be the year that I broke the duck. Fingers crossed.
Perhaps Ian we could travel upto Redditch together or down to Romsey whenever the fares resume - Phil maybe interested as well.
:Hat:
No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Silfield
Brown Trout

Post by Silfield »

Pallenpool wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:51 pm
Silfield wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:11 pm I am yet to visit a tackle fair and was hoping that this was going to be the year that I broke the duck. Fingers crossed.
Perhaps Ian we could travel upto Redditch together or down to Romsey whenever the fares resume - Phil maybe interested as well.
I would certainly be up for that Peter, as long as there is a bit of notice so I can save my pennies up beforehand (or raid the kids bank accounts :Wink: )
“There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind.”
Washington Irving

Pallenpool
Zander

Post by Pallenpool »

Silfield wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 4:18 pm
Pallenpool wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:51 pm
I would certainly be up for that Peter, as long as there is a bit of notice so I can save my pennies up beforehand (or raid the kids bank accounts :Wink: )
:Hahaha: :Thumb:

Because the situation is unchanged and we know at least we will have to wait until I would say July (earliest) you certainly have time to consider what it is you would like to have tackle wise.

No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man.

Heraclitus

www.thepiscatorialraconteurs.co.uk

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”