Upcoming Mullock's sale

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Stathamender
Tench

Upcoming Mullock's sale

Post by Stathamender »

Mullock's have got another of their regular vintage tackle sales coming up on 19th July. Catalogue can be found here: http://www.mullocksauctions.co.uk/aucti ... 0719&id=18. Lots of things of interest, anyone in the market for Aerial reels will want to look as someone's lifetime collection (it can't be him can it, the one from Blackpool?) is being sold off in batches, lots and lots of Hardy's game tackle, quite a bit of Allcocks/Youngs, some stuff that's weird and wonderful and some outrageously expensive, (old pike lures £150 each?) and even a few things that might be affordable and good value if the bidding doesn't go mental. You can bid by commission, phone or online so you don't have to go to Shropshire. Might be worth going to the viewing though just to see some of this stuff. And even, gulp, actually handle it.
Iain

What is your favourite word?
I suspect it could be “love”, despite its drawbacks in the rhyming department.
Björn Ulvaeus

Dave Burr
Honorary Vice President

Re: Upcoming Mullock's sale

Post by Dave Burr »

Shhhhh! Don't tell everybody, I've got my eye on a couple of beauties :Wink:

But I agree with the reel comments, there's a plethora of quality reels including some really obscure ones. Can't wait till viewing day - kid in a sweet shop or what :drool:

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”