romsey tackle fair sept 14th

This is the place where forthcoming events like fishing tackle fairs, game fairs, book launches and similar events can be posted.
Chubman
Crucian Carp

romsey tackle fair sept 14th

Post by Chubman »

how many fellow tff members will be at romsey on sunday, it would be nice to meet up with fellow members ive never met before so ill be wearing my tff badge so please stop spending lots of money and say hello to me,best whishes chubman.

Lea Dweller
Pike

Re: romsey tackle fair sept 14th

Post by Lea Dweller »

Hello fellow members, I am looking forward to meeting any of you that visit the fair on Sunday! I will be having a table in the rear room of the fair, with a number of rods in a "Shakespeare" rod stand, as well as a table full of treasures! Hope to see you there! Lea Dweller.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall!
Confucius

Paul F
Sea Trout

Post by Paul F »

I have a table on Sunday
I have some nice rods, reels, floats and misc traditional tackle & lots of books
I always price my stuff to sell, as this funds my own future tackle/projects, where possible I will offer TFF members a further discount.
I will be wearing my TFF badge, my table will have a white MFC bookcase next to it, come and say hi.
Paul

Michael
Tench

Post by Michael »

Ditto, stall with rods..... Scotties, Barder, Partridge, B James etc.........

ErrabundusPiscator

Post by ErrabundusPiscator »

I may have to raid the piggy bank and pop down to see you all. Barder or linsley are on my wish list again!!!

Michael
Tench

Post by Michael »

ErrabundusPiscator wrote:I may have to raid the piggy bank and pop down to see you all. Barder or linsley are on my wish list again!!!
Looks both ways, ere mate..........I`ve got a nice Shaun Linsley carp net...........

ErrabundusPiscator

Post by ErrabundusPiscator »

Oh my!!! I fear the worst!!!

Bumble
Rainbow Trout

Post by Bumble »

I will be there chaps look out for Bumble gone fishing.
Bumble

StevetheCreel
Minnow

Post by StevetheCreel »

hi all just an up date on the ROMSEY VINTAGE AND SECONDHAND FISHING TACKLE FAIR 14TH SEPT 2014 DOORS OPEN 9AM/2PM ENTRY £2 ROMSEY COMMUNITY SCHOOL OFF GREATBRIDGE ROAD S0518ZB HANTS over 50 tables booked five new stall holders that dont stall out often with some great tackle thats new to the market allso garry mills from MILL TACKLE SERVICING CENTER PINS ETC jims reel shop offering spares and repairs for abu mitchells and penn reels chris ward custom rods and rod bags rod rings whippings etc the last cast selling great vintage items j andrews mike windows angling books richard bentail aka richard the fox with his stunning hand made floats see you there stevethecreel

Return to “Fishing Tackle, Game Fairs and Other Events”